Garden Windows From Window Depot USA of Richmond. Imagine having your very own personal greenhouse INSIDE your home. Most people would probably think that a project like this would be insanely expensive and require a great deal of work. But what if we told you that you could create a collection of miniature greenhouses just by replacing your windows?
Garden windows from Window Depot USA add a little extra space by projecting slightly outward, allowing your plants the opportunity to catch plenty of sunlight. They are often installed in the kitchen but can be installed basically anywhere. They look like a small Bay or Bow Window. Garden Windows have glass on all sides except for the bottom, and you can also install glass shelves for a place to store flowers and plants.
- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Aluminum and steel reinforcements in the front mullion.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 5/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed.
- Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
- Engineered for new construction and remodeling applications.
- The window is shipped completely assembled and ready to install. Fiberglass screens are included with every window.
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Operates dependably for a lifetime
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Directs water away from your home
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy-efficiency & performance
ENERGY SAVINGS & THERMAL PERFORMANCE
ENERGY EFFICIENCY “BUNDLES”
Window Depot offers you a variety of performance levels, which are designed to meet rigorous EnergyStar codes…and provide you with the most comfortable interior space possible. Our ability to meet your heating & cooling needs, based on energy zones as determined by the U.S. Dept. of Energy is something we’re very proud of. But it doesn’t stop there…our “energy bundles” also have a dramatic effect on blocking noise from entering your home, as well as stopping mold-causing condensation.
Go Green With Garden Windows in Richmond
Brighten up your kitchen with more sunlight and blooming flowers with a new garden window. They’re perfect with homeowners who have a green thumb, or for those who just want to enjoy an upgraded appearance in their home.
We’d be honored for the opportunity to earn your business.
* – Values based on our standard GOLD package.
** – Some features do not apply to all window styles.
*** – Please check with your sales representative to determine if the decorative option you’ve chosen is available on all models.
There’s never been a better time than RIGHT NOW to get a
no-obligation consultation from your local Window Depot in Richmond VA.
Replacement Window Features**
TRIPLE PANE TECHNOLOGY
Our signature feature, Window Depot USA is America’s Triple Pane Company. Triple Pane glass incorporates three (3) pieces of glass, constructed into an ‘insulated glazing unit’ or IGU. The triple pane IGU increases energy efficiency and resists condensation dramatically when compared to typical dual pane windows. Because of our national buying power, no company in America can match our combination of price & performance.
THE POWER OF KRYPTON
Inside our triple pane insulated glass units, lies a powerful, invisible insulating gas: KRYPTON. Normal, EnergyStar rated windows (of high quality) contain Argon as their main insulating gas. Krypton is twice as dense as Argon and much less abundant in our atmosphere. As a result, it is usually much more expensive. But that’s a problem for most companies, not Window Depot USA.
MOST EFFICIENT AWARD
As our slogan goes, we’re “Saving America’s Energy, One Home at a Time”…and we aren’t kidding. Most people know about EnergyStar certification for replacement windows, but did you know that there is a special designation that EnergyStar reserves for the very best of the best?
Window Depot USA is proud to feature our Signature Series GOLD package, which has been awarded the Most Efficient designation by the US DOE and EnergyStar.
EASY TO CLEAN GLASS
New advances in glass technology will not only save you energy but now they can save you time (and aggravation). NEAT glass coating from Window Depot USA is a microscopic coating on your glass surfaces that makes the glass hydrophilic.
What does that mean? It means that water doesn’t bead up on the glass… Instead, it sheets, carrying debris away and drying faster. NEAT glass makes cleaning your windows much, much, much easier. Call us for a demonstration.
FOAM FILLED INSULATION
Vinyl windows are incredibly efficient, partially due to the chambers that are engineered into the frames. And when you combine those ‘insulating chambers’ with inserted foam enhancements…the combination saves even more energy.
Some companies have to charge extra for this great feature. Not Window Depot USA.
The strength of a replacement window lies in its resistance to strong winds, and also to forced entry. These heavy-duty fiberglass strengthening rods do just that!
Typically, vinyl replacement windows use cold steel or aluminum for extra structural strength and rigidity…not ours. Fiberglass provides incredible strength, while still being energy efficient.